Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Nakakapuyat.

I haven't blogged recently because, frankly, I'm exhausted. LIFE...exhausts me to no end. My life isn't currently how I would want it. I'm not just saying that, either. I don't think my life right now is how anyone would want their life to be. I feel drained: emotionally, mentally, & especially physically.

I need to find some strength & inspiration. I pray a lot, but it feels like they're not listened to or they even matter. I'm so tired. I need strength to continue on & more importantly, I need courage to continue on. What good is that strength when I'm too scared to move forward?

1 comment:

  1. I have been there before...and sometimes I find myself in that prison- even now. I don't have any great advice that will make you feel better or help you find resolution to whatever it is that you're going through. I will say that don't let that fear stop you from moving forward and being happy.
    This is how I would like my life to be right now: My own place...no one to answer to but myself...enjoying life with the one I love...I don't exactly have them right now, but I hope I will have them someday....and that my friend - that thin line of hope - is the only string that I hang on to keep me somewhat sane. I just blabbed a bunch. You can count on me if ever you need me.

    ReplyDelete