Tuesday, May 11, 2010

So I've been neglecting this blog--a lot. Haha. I've just been so busy & I like being busy! Especially with things that I enjoy doing. Recently, there's been much party planning for my adorable godson/cousin whose first birthday is rapidly approaching, along with his uber-extravagant birthday party. I've volunteered myself & services to make sure this thing goes swimmingly & I'm extremely thankful that I have help doing it. Haha. Mae & I are working our butts off for this party, & while it has its moments of complete exasperation, it's actually pretty fun.

Aside from that, school ended this month for the summer, so thank god for that. I'm not as busy now with upholding my planner duties & my student duties, but I'm still pretty up there on the busyness scale. Hopefully, this means I can blog more this summer before I lose my chance to do so when school starts back up in the Fall. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment